Scrip Dividend Announcement
|Name of Issuer||Agribel Holdings Limited|
|Country of Incorporation||ZA|
FINAL DIVIDEND OF 23 CENTS PER SHARE (DIVIDEND NO. 41) AND A SPECIAL DIVIDEND OF 19 CENTS PER SHARE (DIVIDEND NO. 42)
FOR THE PERIOD ENDED 30 APRIL 2021 AND SCRIPT DIVIDEND IN LIEU OF CASH
Shareholders are referred to the announcement made on 1 July 2021 and the subsequent circular dated 23 July 2021 in terms
of which shareholders were informed about the offer to receive a distribution of ordinary shares in the Company (Scrip Dividend)
instead of the cash distribution of 19 and 23 cents per share for the final period ended 30 April 2021 (dividend no. s 41 and 42) (Cash Dividend).
As noted in the announcement and the circular:
• The right to participate in the Scrip Dividend was determined by reference to a shareholder’s shareholding in the Company on the record date,
being 8:00 on 26 August 2021 (Record Date).
• The number of shares in the Company (Shares) which a shareholder could elect to receive in lieu of the Cash Dividend was determined in
relation to the ratio that 1c (one cent) of Cash Dividend bears to the Scrip Dividend price of R 6,00 (six rand) per Share approved by the Board.
• The right to participate in the Scrip Dividend was limited to 50% of the entitlement to participate in the Cash Dividend and a shareholder
could only choose to participate fully in the Scrip Dividend and not in part.
• Shareholders who did not respond to the Scrip Dividend offer would receive the Cash Dividend in the normal course.
• As trading on ZAR X in the Strate environment does not permit fractions and fractional entitlements, should the application of the ratio
referred to above give rise to a fraction of a Share, the number of Shares which a shareholder shall be entitled to receive in terms of the Script Dividend
will be rounded down to the nearest whole number, resulting in only whole Shares being allocated in terms of the Script Dividend and the fraction being settled in a cash.
Shareholders recorded in the register of the Company on the Record Date holding 51 857 623 ordinary shares elected to receive the Scrip Dividend
resulting in 2 357 005 new ordinary shares being issued today to those Shareholders who elected to receive the Scrip Dividend,
a 1,9% increase in the issued share capital of the Company, with a concomitant capitalisation of the distributable retained profits of the Company of R14,142,030,00.
The balance of the gross Cash Dividend being R 37,715,593.44 was paid out of the distributable retained profits of the Company today to Shareholders recorded in
the register of the Company at the close of business on the Record Date.
By order of the Board of Directors.
Tel no. (076) 212 1776
8 September 2021
Appointed Adviser: EM JOYNT (e-mail: Elmarie.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Notifications Officer: CLAUDI SMIT (e-mail:Claudi.email@example.com)