ZXTIP - Results of the Private Placement
|Name of Issuer||Transformational Investment Portfolio One Limited|
|Country of Incorporation||ZA|
RESULTS OF THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT
- Introduction As disclosed in the prospectus dated 21 October 2019 (”Prospectus”) in respect of the listing of TIP One shares on ZAR X (”ZAR X”), approximately 5 000 000 shares in the Company have been offered through a private placement to private placees (”the Offer”).
- Close of the Offer
- Potential investors in TIP One are advised that the Offer is closed.
- TIP One wishes to announce that an amount of R2 000 000 was raised pursuant to the Offer.
- TIP One placed 2 000 000 of its shares under the Offer at an issue price of R1 per share.
- Of the total amount raised pursuant to the Offer, 79% is considered as capital from black economic empowerment investors.
- All applicants have been allocated the full number of TIP One shares for which they applied.
- Accordingly, a total of 2 000 000 Tip One shares will be listed on the ZAR X with effect from the commencement of trade on the ZAR X on Wednesday, 13 November 2019. TIP One shares will be listed on the Restricted Board as a Black Empowerment Investment Holding Company, under ZARX ordinary share code: “ZXTIP” and ISIN: ZAEZ00000042.
- Salient dates
Investors are referred to the salient dates below in respect of the listing of TIP One shares on ZAR X:
|Notification of allotments on or from||Friday, 8 November|
|Segregated depository accounts updated and credited in respect of dematerialised shareholders||Wednesday, 13 November|
|TIP One shares listed on ZAR X from commencement of trade (09:00)1||Wednesday, 13 November|
1.CSDPs effect payment on a delivery-versus-payment basis.
Corporate Advisor and Appointed Advisor: Questco Proprietary Limited
Attorneys: Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Incorporated
Promotor: African Financial Group Proprietary Limited
5 Novemeber 2019